If you’re looking for anything from a healthy glow to a good bronzing before your wedding, it’s easier than ever to find customized tanning packages to fit your needs. The days of over-tanning are through – now, it’s all about finding a natural-looking balance, becoming your most beautiful you. Coconutz Tanning of Morehead City offers tanning packages and spray tans to enhance your natural skin tone before the big day. Whether you want a great UV tan or the best sunless spray tan, Coconutz’ professional staff has put together these fool-proof tips for creating the optimum glow.
- Exfoliate. Before you start a tanning package, exfoliate daily for about a week to get rid of any dead skin that could cause you to peel. The last thing you want is a patchy tone or flaking skin to distract from your gown. Exfoliating with a gentle body scrub creates a clean canvas to showcase your tan.
- Moisturize. Apply a thick lotion after every exfoliation, and apply indoor tanning lotion before each session. Coconutz has a variety of indoor tanning lotions available for purchase specifically designed to accelerate the indoor tanning process while keeping your skin silky smooth.
- Start with a blank slate. Take off all of your jewelry and pull your hair back to avoid tan lines. Also, it’s important to take off all of your makeup. Some cosmetics contain ingredients that are sensitive to light and could cause rashes, blotching, and uneven tanning.
- Try it out ahead of time. If you choose sunless tanning, try out different levels of spray well before your wedding. Different levels react differently with every type of skin. We will find the perfect natural color for your perfect day.
- Schedule accordingly. Your spray tan takes approximately 4-8 hours to fully develop its intended color. We recommend scheduling your spray tan one to two days before your ceremony to make sure the color is set, and to allow time for touch-ups if necessary.
Coconutz Tanning offers superior customer service, clean facilities, and well maintained, top-of-the-line equipment to help brides and beach bums all over the Crystal Coast achieve a natural glow. Each member of the staff is highly trained and tanning certified to help every customer tan responsibly and have an optimal tanning experience. Explore their tanning packages, including beds, Mystic spray tans, and Norvell airbrushing services to start planning your tanning routine before the big day!
Are you a Crystal Coast bride looking for local vendors? Look no further! Welcome to the most comprehensive list of wedding professionals in Eastern North Carolina, catering to areas such as Atlantic Beach, Emerald Isle, Historic Beaufort, Morehead City, and everywhere in-between on the Crystal Coast. Browse our list of wedding vendors to find venues, caterers, bands, makeup artists, florists, photographers, and more who are ready to begin planning your dream beach wedding.