All Crystal Coast Bridal Alliance members are required to follow our Code of Ethics. We believe in our wedding professional community and strive for success in a supportive and ethical manner, all while growing, challenging and inspiring each other. By joining our alliance, you accept all responsibility and agree to the Crystal Coast Bridal Alliance’s code of ethics.
Crystal Coast Bridal Alliance Code of Ethics
- I pledge myself to honesty and integrity, to pursue my profession and education so that service to my clients shall reflect the highest of standards.
- I pledge myself to comply with the standards of the Crystal Coast Bridal Alliance. I pledge myself to seek and maintain association with the Crystal Coast Bridal Alliance members and others who may become a part of my business and professional life in an honorable and cooperative manner.
- I will accurately represent my qualifications and expertise in all communications.
- I will act and speak professionally so as to not offend or bring discredit to the weddings services profession.
- I will be committed to understanding my customer’s needs.
- I will communicate clearly with my clients in layman’s language my prices and services or products. I will gladly answer questions about these things so that my client is comfortable with what has been ordered.
- I will maintain the trust of clients and respect the affairs of clients and Crystal Coast Bridal Alliance members who may share information in confidence.
- I will treat other wedding professionals with courtesy and dignity.
- I will provide services in those areas in which I am qualified to serve. When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of a qualified Crystal Coast Bridal Alliance member.
- I will protect the public against fraud or unfair practices and shall attempt to disengage all practices bringing discredit to the profession.
- I will not be partial to agreements which unfairly limit or restrain access to the marketplace by any other wedding professional, client or to the public, based on race, creed, color, sex, age, physical disability or country of origin.
- I will always promote the Crystal Coast Bridal Alliance when asked.